Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Violin Lessons 2

As Lucas was sick last week, I did not have enough practice of violin. You know, I was really upset and my violin skill were still not good enough for me to convey my saddness between the strings. Instead, everyday I just spent as much time as I can to him.

Therefore, I was disappointed to my performance during the last lesson due to the inadequate of practice, and I was not concentrated at all, surely the teacher also sensed it.

To remedy it, I practiced much more in the last three days, each day I played at least 45 minutes. Well, I cannot see the significant improvement, but at least now I can play one piece of Bach's music, a simple song which will be taught in the next lessons.

I will not allow myself to give up this time. This is the goal I set for myself.

By the way, Jeff complains that my 'working bee' entries are boring, I will try to write more other things else.

Oh, how come I become so customers' oriented???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep it on ar, waiting for yr performance! hahaha...

meiki