Thursday, April 17, 2008

Copper wire head

I feel so happy to receive lots of compliments of my new straight long hair style. The fringe on the forehead makes me look younger and more chic.

I do think we should reward the Nobel prize to the inventor of hair straightening technique. I know that hair under a 200 degree Celsius hair clipper will go lifeless totally. But guess what? This is what people with rebellious hair like mine want!!!!!

I am sure all my secondary schoolmates remember my 'copper wire head'. I practised swimming 3-4 times a week in those years, the chlorine water bleached and hurt my already uncontrollable hair seriously, you could tell how awful my hair became. Everyday, I could just combed back all my 'copper wire' into a pony-tail.

Actually I would love to try other hair styles, such as bob head with medium length, phone-cord-like curly hair etc, but I don't think I can handle these well... Let see if I will have gut one day and give a shot!!

No comments: