Friday, April 25, 2008

Driving lessons

This is what I planned for quite some time, but just have time to take action recently.

I am talking about driving lessons. Actually I got my driving license in 2003 but I seldom drive in these five years. My dad said it was a frozen license.

Every time when I sit on the driver seat, I just feel dreadful. Jeff always tries to guide me when should do what, but end up we fight. I blame him for giving me the wrong direction, he complains me on not responding his instruction immediately.

Finally I make a wise decision, to have driving lessons with a professional instructor.

I have had 6 lessons in these two weeks. Finally I drive on highways next to those giant lorries, which I dared not to do 2 weeks ago.

My instructor told me he got his instructor license in 1959... wow, what an experience teacher. He is a little old gentleman, but his response, the clarity of his eyes are much better than young people.

4 more lessons ahead, will have a night class on next Monday.

No comments: