Monday, April 14, 2008

Paper Doll

Girls from all generations love dressing dolls. This is why paper doll appears as one of the most popular toys. I do believe it enlightens our fashion sense since childhood.

My mom told me when she was a girl, most people are in poverty level. As there was no single extra penny for buying toys, girls recycled fabrics and strands to make their dolls. It is like what our local designer Prudence, the founder of Chocolate Rain did when she was young.

Recently, I learnt from an magazine about www.stardoll.com. It is a fascinating on-line paper doll game. Many Hollywood actors and actresses paper dolls are available, you can even create your unique one. You can dress them up with glamorous clothes from various luxurious brands.

I could find my favourite Natalie Portman and Jessica Alba on the list. Our local representative is Maggie Cheung. Clothes and accessories for stardolls are awesome - casual wear, evening gowns, hot pants, boots, blink blink jewelleries, all these make me exciting.

It's free except you want to buy some latest collections of clothes or makeup for your stardolls.

No comments: