Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Curse is leaving

I believe the curse which bothered me in past 2 weeks is leaving. In last 14 days, unrecovered ill, endless works, countless (actually it is able to count) O.T. night, jobs with no indication or guidance from the senior, etc. everything seemed pissing me off.

Thanks god that I could sleep from morning to night in last weekend and I could have 'normal' working hours in these 2 days. In addition to my mommy's amazing Chinese medicine - honey with 'chuen pui', my horrible cough is almost recovered. Mommy is just like a powerful magician or practitioner, she would clean up everything or help you to find out anything or heal those minor ills by a flip of her magic wand.

The coming weekend is Mid Autumn Festival, the most romantic Chinese festival. In that day, Mommy used to prepare decoration, fruit, moon cakes and tea each year, and we had a family dinner that night. I love icy mooncakes most, which is made of green bean paste and much lighter than the traditional mooncakes. However, they are still high sugar content. It just reminds me that several years ago there was a splendid 'seven stars surround the moon' icy mooncake set in office. My colleague did not preferred the icy mooncake much and just eat a little bit. Then I had finished almost 90% of the whole set and surely I gained some pounds.

So what will you do that night? And whom will you want to stay with?

2 comments:

Anthrokiki said...

It is so silly to comment on my own entry, but just after reading Grace's blog, I wish to jot down a note to myself: Am I born to enjoy my life, or work as a slave?

This is really a difficult philosophical question, could be a term paper of a doctorate degree...

This could be a question to you.

Prudence said...

Yes, Mid Autumn Festival is coming, I loved the scene of it!
I will stay at home and enjoy the icy mooncakes, we are the "monster of icy mooncakes" !! haha......