Thursday, September 29, 2005

Thailand & Cambodia Trip

This was an amazing trip. Finally I had been Cambodia, a country that I had never thought about for leisure travel.

Thailand becomes a shopping paradise, people are friendly, it is quite a nice place to spend a weekend for spa, dining and consuming.

We visited Angkor Wat, Cambodia for two days. Temples, heritages and construction sites of hotels are everywhere. You can enjoy the marvelous scenic views in the city, but also witness the poverty of this place. Every time we arrived the tourist spot, there were a bunch of little kids, the youngest one might just be 4 years old, selling souvenirs to tourists. Sometimes they would wander around the entrance of our shuttle bus and asking us to buy. I could not imagine what they thought at that moment, by experienceing a stroke of cool wind from the air cond of the bus, what would they think about the outside world?

Afterall, I should say thanks to my company for this incentive tour. I enjoyed the trip a lot.

No comments: