Thursday, September 01, 2005

Sore Throat & OT

I just wonder how weak I am, I had to report sick half day of today. Actually I deluded myself that I was fine for about two weeks, but Samantha kept telling me I looked bloating and exhausted in these few days, and I admit to myself that it was time to visit dear doctor again.

These two nights I had worked OT, and I bought some work to home and would work on it after I finish this piece of diary. Jesus, it feels like I am in the semester end and rush to finish the final year project, no matter how suck or how sick you are, you have to get the job done and shut up.

Actually the deadline of this project is next Tue, but I urged to do some template and let Ting Ting, our director to reveal my report first. Ting Ting is a 'famous' hands-off/auto-pilot advocator, that means he doesn't know or care whatever you have done until the very last minute. This is why I had to spend some time on the preparation first, to avoid that he rejects all of charts on 11:00pm of next Monday.

I look forward the 2 coming leisure trips in the late September.

1 comment:

Anthrokiki said...

是啊!我會去泰國柬埔寨,之後再去北海道。