Friday, April 20, 2007

CHANEL - CHANCE SERIES

Good news to my readers: I am going to launch a new category in my blog - 'Shop' with no 'aholic'. Literally, I will share my experience of some BEST and WISE buy (I think). Being a modern woman, we should spend our (or our another half) money smartly, without sacrificing the comprehensive saving or investment plans. (I believe that some of my readers are stylish men and I am sure you will love this column also).

Surely your sharing is more than welcome. I do believe talking about favourite purchases is a fast way to establish some bonding between friends or even strangers.



Alright, the first best buy I wanna tell you is two bottles of luxury fragrance - Chanel Chance and Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche. I am a fan of its first version - Chanel Chance several years ago, I was stunned by its print ad - a sexy young lady hugging a giant size Chanel Chance. I also fell in love with it scent since the first 'smell'. After several 'months' of consideration (I was a poor little girl at that moment), I decided to own one bottle, then it accompanied with me for almost one year.


Different from its original, Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche is in sparkling light green colour, the refreshing and crispy scent matches the coming summer time perfectly , without losing the classic aroma of Chanel Chance. A lucky girl like me have owned one since several weeks ago, is proudly paid by myself.



Just splashing several tiny silver drops of Chance or Chance Eau Fraiche, the indescribable nice scent will stay with you the whole day long.



Chanel Chance series is exclusively for brave, confident and unique young girls. (That means me, hahahah!)

No comments: