Thursday, April 12, 2007

Surrender

When that old gentleman was sneezing next to us, when the 4 creepy kidults was imagining how exotic Hong Kong is in front of us, when I was sitting in my chair with limited space to even merely straighten my leg, I knew that I would catch the flu from that gentleman in the flight.

Maybe this is another apparent example of self-fulfilling prophecy. I got sore throat since I had came back to Hong Kong. I strongly believed that my psychic energy and determination could heal the sickness, but I was wrong.

Finally it developed as a flu with itchy throat and running nose, I should consult doctor and take medicine two days ago.

I want to wipe away the yellowish from my face by facial scrub and deep cleansing mask, but lack of effectiveness is shown. Yellow is still Yellow.

Hope I can get well soon.

No comments: