Friday, April 27, 2007

Three Zero – In office

To all young pretty ladies in your twenty-something, don't worry about reaching three zero, it is not really a critical drastic-changing moment. I do not feel any difference between today and yesterday.

I feel very fine today, because:
1. Today is warm and sunny
2. My skin condition is quite okay today, and I wear make up
3. I can slide myself into the tight jeans as usual, seamlessly.
4. Jeff drove me to work
5. BB is happy this morning
6. Bosses are out of town, plus today is Friday.
7. My RE friends treated me lunch.
8. My DP friends sent me a birthday gift, is a MuDull cushion.
9. Have finished a portion of the report as my planning.
10. Have done another job and sent to client.
11. Don't have to rush on other works.
I will have a dinner with Jeff and Lucas, I am a lucky ... and yummy... mom, I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

係喎!你生日喎!
生日快樂!!!

你3張時,咁我都就快3張啦!!!

Oey Wai

Anthrokiki said...

柯威:

冇錯,五月十日,即係94年account會考嘅13年後,你就光榮咁踏入三張嘢!!!

仲有十日!