Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Mr. Bean's Holiday


I saw the poster Mr. Bean's Holiday in last London Trip, me and Sam became exciting instantly and desperately wanted to mimick the poster.
Rowan Atkinson (the real name of Mr. Bean) is always my favourite. Like Charlie Chaplin, Atkinson is an extraordinary comedian who is the icon of an era. When I knew that he was suffering from depression couple of years ago, I feel bad for him. After Johnny English, thanks heaven that he is willing to take another challenge and act in this new movie, the feeling is like my close friend coming back and I will not hesitate to visit and support him at cinema.
Mr. Bean's Holiday, the warmest Bean's movie I had ever seen. Mr. Bean, keep it up, you are doing great job!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not matter how many times you see Mr Bean , you will laugh again again