Saturday, September 29, 2007

101Things You Need To Know (... and Some You Don't)


Jealous Lucas took away the book '101Things You Need To Know' from my hands several times, because he didn't want me to spend more time on it. Frankly speaking, once you pick it up, it is difficult to put it down.


There are 101 facts the book is going to tell you. 101 star stickers come with it, if you think you can master a 'thing to know', you can put a achieved star on the page.


The basic need to read this book is, as mentioned - 'A secret hiding place for this book' (you see my case now, I worry Lucas will flush it into toilet on day'. It also requires you to have 'A brain like a sponge'.


Give you a glimpse about what facts will be taught in this book, here are the examples:

What is the Sixth Sense?

Why do we dream?

Were all Roman from Rome?

Who invent the Internet?

What happens in the Bermuda Triangle?

Can you sneeze with your eyes open?

Is your teacher an alien?


I admit, all topics are very 'discovery science'... people know me well now understand why I love this book a lot, because I am a 'discovery science' junkie!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems very INTERESTING, i like this kind of topic!

meiki