Wednesday, September 19, 2007

No more frowning

The story told by Chrissee this morning made me discover my 'little yet big' change - I used to have a 'frowning lines' which lies vertically between my eyebrows, and the left one was particularly obvious, but they diminish... actually I can still spot the very fine line in the left when I have a close up, but it is not that obvious as before.

I can conclude 4 possibilities of this 'miracle':
1. I feel more content to my life and reduce the frequency of frowning.
2. I don't have to sharpen my vision by squeezing my eyebrows when my eyes feel tired but I wear glasses during work (I have long sight).
3. My moisturizer and beauty rituals do work.
4. All of above

Girls, relax and smile more to stop fine lines and wrinkles develop on your face!!!

No comments: