Monday, September 17, 2007

What if I live alone?

Suddenly I have a weird thought...

How about if I have not married but am having a single life and living alone?

I think my little 'paradise' will be very messy. I will not make my bed everyday because I slept until the last moment. I will not cook always because this is neither my interest nor strength. You know, I can just pick a piece of ham from fridge and put into my mouth.

I will spend a lot on skincare and outfits and you cannot tell my home is a chaotic place by judging my appearance.

I would not switch on the air con always because I hate air con and it makes my skin dry. Instead, I will use fan or air cooler more.

I may stock up many organic and healthy food but cannot consume all before the expiry dates.

I will only wash my clothes once a week or less, or just send to laundry.

I will burn essential oil to make my place cozier... but just in the first few months when I move in this house, and give up soon because I realise I am too lazy to clean the burner.

No comments: