Thursday, September 20, 2007

Put some sheer blackberry on my lips


This is the next beauty item I wanna have - Clinique Almost Lipstick Sheer Blackberry.
A hint of dark red colour matches perfectly with A/W outfits and black wears, it is the best touche up for a look of rebellious girl look. Yes, this is the image I am going to create in this winter... isn't it funny for a pregnant woman to look a bit naughty and deviant?
Just kidding, but I have never tried such dark colour before. I guess the last trend of deep red lips was in early 90s - Christy Chung was the best demonstrator of such make up style. However, it would be a modified version this year, sheer texture should come with the dark shade to make the lips more kissable and radiant. I guess Clinique is a good choice, and I heard that MAC is not bad also.
However, to create a rocky girl look, I should get well soon and start to do some exercise, otherwise, it can be very awful to my pale complexion goes with the dark lips, or I should save this horrible look for Halloween.

1 comment:

Anthrokiki said...

Finally I went to Clinique shop to see this 'Almost lipstick' line. The 4 colours are out of stock and will not have re-order because they are limited edition.

It is not a loss to me because the colours do not fit me much actually.