Monday, March 31, 2008

Alone

I went out jogging for half an hour.

The air was moist and crispy cool. I think I was walking in a thick layer of fog, a cloud.

My lips could feel the tiny water droplets lingering in the atmosphere.

The feeling was really relaxing. I enjoy being alone, without any portable music gadget, just get a bit closer to the surroundings, to hear how wind blows, trees whisper.

When I started sweating a little bit, I felt genuinely happy, not because I was losing weight, but because I realized I was a big idiot.

Why the hell I thought about terminating my maternity leave suddenly? Why on earth I cared so much about my bosses said?

Should I end up to stay my whole life in a firm? No, so why don't I enjoy every minute I work in this company?

Not to care about how people expect you and how you expect yourself... Just ENJOY!

Because, I know I would not spend my whole life there. It doesn't mean this company is bad. It is just like one day you realize the person is not your ideal lover, you break up with him, but it does not mean either of you are bad person.

I feel very happy. If actually I am still being trapped in a mood swing, surely I am swinging up. Hope I would back to the ground, if cannot still at the top.

No comments: