Monday, March 10, 2008

Jogging


I went jogging today. I've run for 20 minutes, felt so good.

I am planning to go cycling in another day. I have not been such sportive since I left school. To be a sportive babe, I've just bought a bottle of Shiseido Sun Protective Lotion SPF50 PA+++. Actually I was finding the sunblock in ANESSA line, but it is discontinued for awhile and the whole range of new products will only be launched in this summer. (I am sure men are expecting ANESSA for another reason...its ads usually starring bunches of bikini goddesses, which I also feel captivating.)

I just discover that if you want to keep your workout habit a bit longer, invest in your sport wear wardrobe and skincare parlor. You will feel great to workout in cute T-shirt and sleek running shoes.

3 comments:

Prudence said...

Right, it is worth!

That's why my wardrobe is soooo FULL, clothes sew by me, casual wear, sport wear for dancing and costume for the show.

P.S. men must be familiar with this brand - ANESSA, hahaha...

Anonymous said...

Hey I am sharing a news with many girls. Recently I am trying Clinique as I know Sam used it and her skin is quite good. They are offering a gift set for purchase of $780 or above. It contains 7 items:
- Renewal eye cream
- Renewal night cream
- Renewal day cream
- 7 day scrub
- pink lip gloss
- sunblock spf40
- moisture lotion no. 2
i have posted a photo on my fb, if u would try this brand at all u can check it out. really ho dai ar~~!

Anthrokiki said...

wow Chris thanks for your sharing, I will definitely check it out. You know, I am a desperate beauty product junkie.