Saturday, March 29, 2008

I know I love you

I know I love you, because
  • When I feel mad for no reasons and want to bite someone, you are always my top of mind.
  • I do not feel silly to ask you silly question, (e.g. do you think my eyes are getting bigger and bigger?) Because I know you always give me a favourable answer.
  • I remember all your favourites, but if you forget mine, I would go insane.
  • I love to bully you sometime.
  • I do not feel embarrassed when I cry even watching a comedy movie with you.
  • When I see something interesting, you are always the first person I want to tell.
  • I want to share both happiness and sadness with you.
  • My heart breaks if you are upset.
  • I am willing to be a mother of your children.
  • I think you are my soul mate and want to spend every moment with you.

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

唸咗幾日都唔知點回,唯有憑歌寄意.
"有了你頓覺增加風趣
我每日每天都想見你
那懼風與雨 那懼怕行雷
見少一秒都空虛

有了你頓覺輕鬆寫意
太快樂就跌一交都有趣
心中想與你 變做鳥和魚
置身海闊天空裡

並著翅在飛輕鬆自如
同吸清新空氣
游來又游去 湖海多美
拋開人生的顧慮

心中想與你 變做鳥和魚
置身海闊天空裡
"
有了你 - 陳百強 曲︰鐘肇峰 詞︰鄭國江

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHnEExpsBK0