Sunday, March 09, 2008

A nice break

When both babies were sleeping tight this afternoon, Jeff and me managed to sneak away for shopping in 3 hours. Our maid looked after them.

When I held Jeff's hand tight, he asked me when was the last time we holding hands. Oh gosh, it seems long long time ago. We seldom date since our first child was born, let alone we are the parents of two kids.

Within these three hours, we shopped for sport apparel (I am going to start jogging and cycling next week), groceries, Lucas's wear (he grows very fast in these two months) and food for tonight dinner.

******

I can't believe I can prepare a decent dinner within an hour. I just found I can really cook, with some guidance and suggestion provided my maid. She asked me if my mom had taught me cooking or not... I told her that my mom always demonstrated how to cook but never allowed us to touch. Every time she said 'I show you this time and I let you do next time...'

Well, although I don't cook well, I am sure I have some talent. Jeff gave me a thumb up!!!

No comments: