Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Quaterly age crisis

I used to tease those self-help-book-junkies. However, I read two recently.... the book names are very cliche and I feel too embarrassed to tell you here.

When people are going through a new phase in their lives, I think they would be like me, suddenly obsess in sometimes they has not even touched. However, it is nothing bad to try something new, right?

In one of the books, I found a term 'Crisis Chick', which is about women who are facing age crisis. Guess what, I got almost all ticks of its characteristics. I wonder if the author is actually depicting me.

Crisis Chick always worries about making a wrong decision and screw up her whole life ahead. (Damn, isn't it me?) However, life is not that simple, the logic is never be that direct. Every choice can bring me pros and cons, why should I worry too much?? What I should do is to make a thoughtful decision and go ahead with faith. That's all.

No comments: