Monday, March 31, 2008

My new toy - FUJIFILM FINEPIX F100

I am never a gadget person, it explains why I did not own a digital camera until now. Maybe I would have had one earlier if I was not living with Jeff.

Anyway... dada... This is my new toy - FUJIFILM FINEPIX F100.

This is not a fancy DC, I would say. The outlook is not as attractive as those Canon models, but the picture quality is almost the best in the market, according to Jeff.

I love the various modes it available, which tailor-made for different environment, such as Museum, Party, Flower, Text, Landscape, Sport, Night, Fireworks, Sunset, Snow, Beach and Underwater. What is more, there are several other modes exclusively for Portrait - Natural, even skin tone and brighten skin tone effect, which are highly favourable by girls.

Not to mention, the camera also comes with the face-detection function, a must-have for newly launch models of all brands.

Wanna see some photo samples? Please feel free to visit my Picasa website!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/mankileung

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yap Fuji do very best in exposure measurment and with a natural flash light. Good for indoor snapshot.
Also F model come with 1/1.6 inch CCD , it means it can shot a good pics in low light enviorment.
Jeff.